Wednesday, April 16, 2008

At Muddy Waters - I've been training the woman that will replace me at the clinic as i head back up to Ely, Minnesota for 6 months.
I find myself enjoying this aspect of my work, though I've only been with Muddy Waters since January. Not only am i enjoying this, but the woman I am working with is a DELIGHT!
Today she shared with me one of her favorite artists named, John William Waterhouse. After looking at some of his paintings, i realized that I've seen his work before but that I wouldn't have connected the name with the works.
In addition the days are warming up and we are moving into spring. Each year i am hit with the power that spring holds. Spring brings more light, more warmth and with these emerging life. Spring brings song, beauty, and renewed energy. And spring is a natural mood enhancer. I am grateful for all of this.
A few of John William Waterhouse's paintings from 1910 had spring as a theme and i share one with you in hopes that it inspires you and warms your spirit, as the sun warms your face.

Live each moment to its fullest. Embrace all that comes your way. Take time to see the beauty that surrounds you. And recognize yourself as a part of this....

1 comment:

abax said...

this image reminds me of some photos of you and aubrey dressed as fairies of the woods and doing some gardening:)